- 100ml or 150ml
- Product description: burette set
Contains a metered small-volume chamber designed to limit the amount of solution available to the patient, usually for safety, but also as an intermittent infusion of medication that can be admixed immediately before infusion. Primarily required for pediatric and neonatal patients.
. Suitable for gravity infusions.
1. Universal, vented piercing spike, Bacteria-tight air vent, closable with snap cap
2. Dosage container 150 ml, with fine graduation
3. Injection site (latex) for drug addition
4. Automatic shut-off swim valve to prevent air embolism. Latex-free
5. Flexible, transparent drip chamber with micro dropper, 60 drops = 1 ml ± 0.1 ml (aqua dist.)
6. 15 µm fluid filter as integral part of drip chamber
7. Two advanced, precise roller clamps, good to control flow rate, comfortable to hold.Spike dock for secure spike discard
8. Soft, clear PVC tubing with standard lumen 3 x 4.1 mm, standard length 150 cm (total 175 cm), DEHP free plasticizer with well documented safety properties
9. Pressure resistant max. 400 mm Hg (0.5 bar)
10. Y-injection site (latex)
11. Screw tight Luer Lock fitting to prevent accidental disconnection